Search the latest funding opportunities
Become a Clinks member to receive exclusive access to the Open 4 Funding funding database listing over 4,000 UK and EU funding programmes.Join Clinks
9 Allcock Street
Help Line No.
Work Tel. No.
Custody or Community
No. of service users
No. of Paid Staff
No. of Volunteers
No. of peer mentors
Year of Formation
• A one-stop-shop for the recovery community,
• An OCN accredited training centre,
• A conference centre, including hospitality and catering,
• A community centre, with a café (and Birmingham's first 'dry' restaurant),
• An arts centre, with a performance space,
• And a hub of creative social enterprise business activity where the recovery community works.
Our Social Return on Investment has been calculated at a ratio of 1:14.58, i.e. for every £1.00 invested in Changes UK there is a positive social impact of £14.58. Although the real value to the recovery community, friends and families, the local community and to society is invaluable.