We are a social inclusion charity that aims to create better futures for young people and adults in the North West. In 2019/2020, we helped 15,000+ people in the community, prison and women’s centres. We operate mainly in Cheshire, Greater Manchester and Lancashire. Key activities include:
• Digital skills, financial literacy, careers learning, enterprise activities and mentoring support in schools and colleges to raise aspirations.
• Targeted youth services including mentoring and family support for vulnerable children and young people.
• Information, advice, guidance, employment and training support to disadvantaged young people and adults.
• Specialist adult services from offender management and rehabilitation, money skills, debt advice and fuel poverty advice to domestic abuse services.
• Group health and wellbeing activities and peer-led support
We work with young offenders, vulnerable women and men with complex needs.