How could you support people in the criminal justice system during the pandemic?
Her Majesty's Prison and Probation Service (HMPPS) wants to hear from voluntary organisations about how they can support people during the outbreak.
Voluntary organisations are invited to submit offers to HMPPS for how they can adapt their service or deliver more support to people in prisons, youth custody or in the community in the context of Covid-19.
Our sector is responding in innovative ways, and Clinks and HMPPS have received a stream of proposals and offers. There's now a formal way for your organisation to let HMPPS know how you can help, via Clinks.
Your organisation must
- Have an existing partnership or funding relationships with prisons or probation services.
- Be willing for staff to support delivery in an area of HMPPS business outside of the scope of, or as an addition to/adaptation of normal delivery, contract or grant.
- Be able to provide wrap around support for rehabilitation and welfare-focused services (as opposed to core offender management or supervision).
What to do next
1. Fill out this short form to outline your proposal to HMPPS, including your expertise, who you'll target and where
2. Return your completed proposal to email@example.com
What to expect
HMPPS staff are exploring what support people need through their business and delivery leads, and will match up offers of support. Delivery leads will contact you directly to understand the details and any practical support or resource you might need to deliver your offer.
© Clinks, 2020
Registered office: Block C, 5th Floor, Tavistock House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9JJ
Registered charity: 1074546 | Company limited by guarantee in England & Wales: 3562176