Notes for contributors
- Light Lunch is distributed weekly to over 13,000 individuals working in, or with an interest in, the criminal justice system in England and Wales.
- To submit content, including news, events, training and publications, email Communications Officer email@example.com before 12pm each Wednesday.
- Entries cannot exceed 125 words and must contain a link to the full content on your website - files cannot be attached to Light Lunch. Your entry will be edited to fit Clinks' Light Lunch style.
- To feature a job, volunteer or trustee vacancy, please first upload the vacancy to our jobs board, and then select that you would like the role to be featured in Light Lunch for a £100 fee.
- We don't guarantee any submission will be featured and will prioritise members' entries over non-members. Find out about Clinks membership.
- Light Lunch is for news, events and opportunities relevant to voluntary sector organisations working in the criminal justice system. We cannot offer regular standing items and entries cannot be repeated within a five-week period. Organisations are limited to two articles per calendar month.
- This is a free service to a large audience. We ask that contributors appreciate that at times we may be unable to feature an entry.
- Clinks is not responsible for the content or quality of any services or publications referred to in Light Lunch or our other ebulletins.
- Content may be reproduced, in part or its entirety, providing Clinks is credited as the source.
- Clinks is not responsible for any actions you take as a result of information supplied in Light Lunch or our other ebulletins.
- Light Lunch and our other ebulletins rely on user-submitted content from professional sources. We do not endorse or check the validity of content.
- If you have any concerns or queries about any of the content featured in Light Lunch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org