Notes for contributors
- Light Lunch is distributed weekly to individuals working in, or with an interest in, the criminal justice system in England and Wales.
- Content may be reproduced, in part or entirely, providing Clinks is credited as the source.
- To submit content, email firstname.lastname@example.org before 12pm Wednesday.
- Entries should not exceed 125 words and must contain a weblink to the content online. Your entry may be edited to fit Light Lunch style.
- To submit a job or volunteer vacancy, please go to our jobs board here.
- We don't guarantee any submission will be featured and will prioritise members' entries over non-members. Find out about Clinks membership here.
- Entries cannot be repeated within a five-week period. Members are limited to two articles per calendar month.
- This is a free service to a large audience. We ask that contributors appreciate that at times we may be unable to feature an entry.
- Clinks is not responsible for the content or quality of any services or publications referred to in Light Lunch or our other ebulletins.
- Content may be reproduced, in part or its entirety, providing Clinks is credited as the source.
- Clinks is not responsible for any actions you take as a result of information supplied in Light Lunch or our other ebulletins.
- Light Lunch and our other ebulletins rely on user submitted content from professional sources. We do not endorse or check the validity of content.
- If you have any concerns or queries about any of the content featured in Light Lunch, please email the editor, email@example.com