Do you want to work with other organisations but not sure where to start? Are you finding a current partnership hard to manage?
Collaboration is becoming more important to voluntary organisations as commissioners and funders are increasingly likely to fund partnerships. Small organisations need to collaborate to survive, but it’s more than that; the sector’s deep-seated commitment to improving outcomes for the people they serve requires innovative and creative ways of collaboration.
At this interactive event, you will:
- Explore why charities collaborate
- Discuss what makes collaboration successful
- Think about how the sector can encourage better collaboration
- Hear insights from Clinks members about their experiences of working in, and forming partnerships
- Share your own experiences and challenges around collaboration
Lunch is included as well as a copy of the report ‘Why we collaborate’
Speaker information can be found in the programme tab