Women's network forum
Women's network forum
Exclusive to Clinks members - join us!
For more information about events, or to request an invoice, please contact email@example.com.
Our quarterly women’s networking forums, hosted in partnership with Agenda, provide support, information and networking opportunities to those working with women in contact with the criminal justice system. They also provide updates on policy, member activity and host speakers on relevant topics. The forums provide an opportunity to gather feedback and key issues raised by organisations working with women in contact with the criminal justice system, enabling Clinks to reflect these to national government at Reducing Reoffending Third Sector Advisory Group (RR3) meetings.
This meeting will focus on effective, gender-responsive assessment methods to identify women’s needs and strengths. We will learn about interim findings from a research collaboration between the JABBS foundation and the University of Birmingham to validate the Women’s Risks and Needs Assessment (WRNA) and hear from some of the women’s organisations involved in testing the tool. We will discuss how data generated from this gender-responsive assessment tool can help to strengthen the evidence base for gender-specific services for women in the criminal justice system.
We will also get a policy update from Clinks and Agenda, and there will be an opportunity for members to feedback on issues the women they work with are facing. Come along to the women’s network forum to learn more about creating change for women.
Please note that the women’s network forums are only open to voluntary organisations who already provide a specific service or project for women in contact with the criminal justice system. We welcome volunteers, practitioners and service users as well as more experienced leaders/managers.
To attend this forum you must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Work or volunteer for a voluntary organisation currently delivering fully established services designed for women
2. Have a role in a women-specific organisation or a project designed specifically for women
3. Be a current Clinks member and part of the Clinks Women's network.
You can become a Clinks member by joining here. To join the Women's network please click here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place, including how you meet the above criteria.
Terms and conditions
Privacy and security
This event will be conducted through Zoom, an online meeting platform. As security and privacy is important to us, we’re adapting our procedures in line with the latest security guidance from Zoom. We have:
- Implemented the latest security functions as standard, including requiring registration, passwords and waiting rooms.
- Made sure all delegates login and book through the Clinks website, so everyone identifies themselves.
- Ask delegates to follow housekeeping rules. Any unwanted behaviour will result in delegates being removed from meetings.