Women's network forum
Women's network forum
Exclusive to Clinks members - join us!
For more information about events, or to request an invoice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting will focus on supporting women to meet their housing needs and achieve accommodation outcomes for them and their families. We will hear from HMPPS about current housing initiatives and from specialist women’s centres about their work to provide advocacy, advice and supported housing. Social finance firm, Resonance Ltd will speak about their Women In Safe Homes fund which supports charities to develop their own housing portfolios through the fund and helps to build skills in managing supported accommodation for women at risk of homelessness.
Our quarterly women’s network forums, hosted in partnership with Agenda, provide support, information and networking opportunities to those working with women in contact with the criminal justice system. They include updates on government criminal justice policy and Clinks members’ activity, and host guest speakers on relevant topics.
The forums provide the chance for organisations working with women in the criminal justice system to raise key issues and give feedback for Clinks to reflect to national government at Reducing Reoffending Third Sector Advisory Group (RR3) meetings.
Please note that the women’s network forums are only open to voluntary organisations who already provide a specific service or project for women in contact with the criminal justice system. We welcome volunteers, practitioners and service users as well as more experienced leaders/managers.
To attend this forum you must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Work or volunteer for a voluntary organisation currently delivering fully established services designed for women
2. Have a role in a women-specific organisation or a project designed specifically for women.
3. Be a current Clinks member. If not, please click here to join.
Please contact email@example.com to book a place, including how you meet the above criteria.
Terms and conditions
Privacy and security
This event will be conducted through Zoom, an online meeting platform. As security and privacy is important to us, we’re adapting our procedures in line with the latest security guidance from Zoom. We have:
- Implemented the latest security functions as standard, including requiring registration, passwords and waiting rooms.
- Made sure all delegates login and book through the Clinks website, so everyone identifies themselves.
- Ask delegates to follow housekeeping rules. Any unwanted behaviour will result in delegates being removed from meetings.