Women's network forum
Women's network forum
Exclusive to Clinks members - join us!
For more information about events, or to request an invoice, please contact email@example.com.
Is your organisation interested in developing anti-racist practice and improving cultural diversity in the workplace? Would you like to share ideas and learn more about how to address racism and discrimination? If so, come along to our next women’s network forum where you will hear from Rebbecca Hemmings, Director of Strawberry Words Ltd and founding member of Blackstory Partnership (Birmingham’s Black History Month organisation). For over 20 years, Rebbecca has worked in the field of race equality and supported organisations to improve their cultural diversity, leading hundreds of workshops and training sessions for professionals across the UK. The meeting will offer opportunities for participants to share good practice and discuss challenges to tackling racism, with Clinks and Agenda sharing updates on this important area of work.
Our quarterly women’s networking forums, hosted in partnership with Agenda, provide support, information and networking opportunities to those working with women in contact with the criminal justice system. They provide updates on policy, member activity and host speakers on relevant topics. The forums provide an opportunity to gather feedback and key issues raised by organisations working with women in contact with the criminal justice system, enabling Clinks to reflect these to national government at Reducing Reoffending Third Sector Advisory Group (RR3) meetings.
Please note that the women’s network forums are only open to voluntary organisations who already provide a specific service or project for women in contact with the criminal justice system.
To attend this forum you must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Work for a voluntary organisation currently delivering fully established services designed for women
2. Be a CEO/Director of a women-specific organisation or a project manager of a project designed specifically for women
3. Be a current Clinks member. If not, please click here to join (membership is free right now for voluntary organisations).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place, including how you meet the above criteria.
We are anticipating a high demand for this forum. Please only request one ticket per organisation.
Terms and conditions
Privacy and security
This event will be conducted through Zoom, an online meeting platform. As security and privacy is important to we’re adapting our procedures in line with the latest security guidance from Zoom. We have:
- Implemented the latest security functions as standard, including requiring registration, passwords and waiting rooms
- Made sure all delegates login and book through the Clinks website, so everyone identifies themselves
- Ask delegates to follow housekeeping rules. Any unwanted behaviour will result in delegates being removed from meetings.