All Wales criminal justice forum
All Wales criminal justice forum
For more information about events, or to request an invoice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online bookings for this event have now closed. please contact email@example.com for more information.
Our criminal justice forums provide the opportunity to keep up to speed on new developments in the criminal justice system. They also provide the space for you to step back from your crucial day-to-day work to see the bigger picture and context in which you are working.
At this event, you will:
- Share good practice and network with other organisations working in your region
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities your organisation is currently facing
- Get an update on Clinks’ policy work across England & Wales.
Details of guest speakers will be added as they are confirmed.
About our criminal justice forums
Clinks holds quarterly criminal justice forums in the North East and North West of England, and Wales. The location of the forum within the region varies and we try, where possible, to move location regularly so that everyone has an opportunity to take part. Our forums are free for Clinks members and usually include guest speakers and members showcasing their work. If you can’t attend this forum, look out for future events on our website.
A no-show fee of £80 will be applicable if you do not let us know you can't attend the event.
Terms and conditions
Payment can be made securely by PayPal on the event booking system on the Clinks website.
If payment cannot be made by PayPal, customers can request an invoice which can be paid by bank transfer or cheque. Invoice requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinks reserves the right to refuse admission for any failure by a customer to pay fees for the event prior to the start of the event.
Customer cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. Please include your organisation name and delegate contact details.
If you cancel your booking:
- 1 month or more before the event, no charges will be incurred. If payment has been made, a refund will be arranged.
- Less than 1 month, but more than five working days before the event, Clinks will retain 50% of the fee and a refund can be arranged for the remainder.
- Within five working days of the event, Clinks will retain 100% of the fee and no refund will be applicable.
- If you do not attend the event Clinks will retain 100% of the fee, unless a legitimate reason for not attending can be provided. Such decisions are at the discretion of Clinks.
- For free events, Clinks may advertise a ‘no show’ charge which will be applicable to delegates who have not submitted written notice of their absence prior to the event.
- If you wish to send a substitute delegate, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no administrative charge for doing this. However, if the event pricing is dependent upon membership status or organisation type, the fee may change and an additional cost may be incurred.
- Clinks reserves the right to cancel, postpone or otherwise alter the content or date of an event without notice. In such circumstances, Clinks may, at its own discretion, return any payment received without penalty of a cancellation charge.
Bursaries and associated travel costs
We may be able to offer bursaries to cover course/transport costs to small voluntary sector organisations working with offenders and/or their families. If bursaries are available then this will be advertised.
Clinks will be unable to provide help with accommodation costs.
It is advised not to make travel arrangements until you have received confirmation of your booking and joining instructions. We endeavour to provide joining instructions at least 2 weeks in advance.
All of the above are, at all times, at the full discretion of Clinks.
Photographers may be present at Clinks events. Photos taken may be used in Clinks publications and publicity materials.
If you do not wish to have your photo taken or used, you must notify Clinks at time of booking.