Our women's network forums are for voluntary organisations providing services designed for women in the criminal justice system. They are a great way to stay up-to-date and informed.
At this women's network forum, you will have the opportunity to participate in an expert seminar that focuses on embedding lived experience, with a presentation from Hannah Paterson, Senior Portfolio Manager at the National Lottery Community Fund. Hannah is leading a project on participatory grant making and inclusion. Some examples of good practice from within the specialist women’s sector will be showcased.
The event will also include:
- An update on government policy and developments
- Information about voluntary sector campaigns and projects
- The opportunity to influence Clinks’ policy work and ensure your voice is represented
- Sharing ideas, good practice and support
Our women's network forums provide support, information and networking opportunities to those working with women in contact with the criminal justice system. They are hosted in partnership with Agenda. Clinks / Women’s Breakout gather ideas and views at these events to inform our representative work with government and other stakeholders, including the Ministry of Justice’s Advisory Board for Female Offenders and the Reducing Reoffending Third Sector Advisory Group (RR3).
They are aimed at Project Managers and Chief Executive Officers and bring together women's organisations from across the country to discuss shared national challenges and concerns.
Please note that the women’s network forums are only open to voluntary organisations who already provide a specialist service or project for women in contact with the criminal justice system.
1. Are you working for a voluntary organisation currently delivery services designed for women?
2. Are you a CEO of a women's specialist organisation or a Project Manager of a project designed for specifically for women?
3. Are you a Clinks member? If not, please click here to join.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place, including how you meet the above criteria.