HMPPS Grant programme stakeholder event: Cardiff
HMPPS Grant programme stakeholder event: Cardiff
For more information about events, or to request an invoice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the anticipated demand, tickets will initially be limited to one person per organisation. Please check with your organisation prior to booking.
HM Prison and Probation Service (HMPPS) is shortly launching its next grant funding programme for 2020-2022. Clinks and HMPPS are holding three information events to provide further details on the grant programme to voluntary organisations who may wish to apply.
The information events will provide an overview of the grant programme; information on evidencing outcomes; how Clinks can support voluntary organisations; the procurement process; equalities; and a Q&A.
HMPPS grant funding programme 2020-2022
Prison and probation need to be creative and inclusive in the way they deliver safe environments that promote wellbeing, provide better rehabilitation, reduce self-harm and violence and make it more likely that services will reduce reoffending.
HMPPS will shortly be inviting applications from the voluntary sector for one-off grants for 2020– 2022 to contribute to better outcomes for people in prisons, under probation service supervision, and in youth custody.
The total value of the grant scheme is up to £2,500,000 over two years with a start date 31st March 2020. Bids can be anything from 50,000 – 250,000 for the two year period.
Grants are available for proposals which seek to design and test out ways of achieving better outcomes and which address one or more of the following broad themes:
- Improving support for families and significant others
- Improving outcomes for those with protected characteristics
- Improving health and well-being
- Improving safer custody across the prison estate.
The indicative date for advertisement and documents release is 2nd October 2019. The Request for Proposal period will run for 30 calendar days. All communications during this period must be submitted by the Bravo Sourcing Portal. The deadline for submissions will be 10am on 1st November 2019.
The grants competition will be conducted via the Ministry of Justice Bravo Sourcing Portal - Register here. A user guide is available to support you and the eSourcing helpdesk will be able to assist you in using the portal also.
Terms and conditions
Payment can be made securely by PayPal on the event booking system on the Clinks website.
If payment cannot be made by PayPal, customers can request an invoice which can be paid by bank transfer or cheque. Invoice requests should be made to email@example.com.
Clinks reserves the right to refuse admission for any failure by a customer to pay fees for the event prior to the start of the event.
Customer cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your organisation name and delegate contact details.
If you cancel your booking:
- 1 month or more before the event, no charges will be incurred. If payment has been made, a refund will be arranged.
- Less than 1 month, but more than five working days before the event, Clinks will retain 50% of the fee and a refund can be arranged for the remainder.
- Within five working days of the event, Clinks will retain 100% of the fee and no refund will be applicable.
- If you do not attend the event Clinks will retain 100% of the fee, unless a legitimate reason for not attending can be provided. Such decisions are at the discretion of Clinks.
- For free events, Clinks may advertise a ‘no show’ charge which will be applicable to delegates who have not submitted written notice of their absence prior to the event.
- If you wish to send a substitute delegate, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. There is no administrative charge for doing this. However, if the event pricing is dependent upon membership status or organisation type, the fee may change and an additional cost may be incurred.
- Clinks reserves the right to cancel, postpone or otherwise alter the content or date of an event without notice. In such circumstances, Clinks may, at its own discretion, return any payment received without penalty of a cancellation charge.
BURSARIES AND ASSOCIATED TRAVEL COSTS
We may be able to offer bursaries to cover course/transport costs to small voluntary sector organisations working with offenders and/or their families. If bursaries are available then this will be advertised.
Clinks will be unable to provide help with accommodation costs.
It is advised not to make travel arrangements until you have received confirmation of your booking and joining instructions. We endeavour to provide joining instructions at least 2 weeks in advance.
All of the above are, at all times, at the full discretion of Clinks.
Photographers may be present at Clinks events. Photos taken may be used in Clinks publications and publicity materials.
If you do not wish to have your photo taken or used, you must notify Clinks at time of booking.