Clinks' Annual conference 2019
Clinks' Annual conference 2019
Creating change together
For more information about events, or to request an invoice, please contact email@example.com.
Join us to discuss how we can create change together at our annual conference. The conference offers you a chance to hear from key policy and decision makers, and to network with voluntary sector organisations and government officials.
People in the criminal justice system and their families are facing increasing challenges in getting the support they need to lead fulfilling lives. Successive political and administrative changes to the structures in criminal justice, coupled with reducing resources, mean that many people are unable to get the help they need.
The voluntary sector’s role is more important than ever, but it too faces unprecedented challenges. Into the future, we need to work together to speak up on behalf of service users and communities, and to provide flexible services that meet changing needs.
Clinks is ambitious about the future and potential of the sector. We want to build and support a movement of organisations who play an essential role in helping people to desist from crime and turn their lives around.
For those who can't join us on the day, follow @clinks_tweets and #creatingchangetogether on Twitter to stay up to date.
Our 2018 conference - Clinks at 20
Held on the 7th November, our 2018 annual conference was a fantastic opportunity to celebrate 20 years of supporting the voluntary sector working in the criminal justice system.
Delegates had the chance to network with other Clinks members, funders, and government influencers, and meet Clinks staff and trustees, old and new. Inspiring speakers and performances helped us look at what we have achieved together over the years, before we looked to the future with the launch of our strategy for 2019 – 2022.
Attendees has some very positive things to say about the event...
“The panel discussion was excellent - the best I have seen. There were some quality presenters and it was smoothly facilitated.”
“I came away knowing that we are not alone in the issues that we face as a small charity. I made lots of new contacts that I will follow up on with a view to working in partnership.”
“I took away some top tips, for organisational resilience, and resolving conflict. It was a really great day - I really appreciated attending the interactive workshops where we participated, shared and learnt.”
“I always walk away from your events with new contacts, and I gain knowledge, experience and shared learning across the sector - thank you.”
Watch this short film for excerpts of our speakers and key insights from our members at the event.
Full members £80 / associate members £100
Booking is now closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Terms and conditions
Payment can be made securely by PayPal on the event booking system on the Clinks website.
If payment cannot be made by PayPal, customers can request an invoice which can be paid by bank transfer or cheque. Invoice requests should be made to email@example.com.
Clinks reserves the right to refuse admission for any failure by a customer to pay fees for the event prior to the start of the event.
Customer cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your organisation name and delegate contact details.
If you cancel your booking:
- 1 month or more before the event, no charges will be incurred. If payment has been made, a refund will be arranged.
- Less than 1 month, but more than five working days before the event, Clinks will retain 50% of the fee and a refund can be arranged for the remainder.
- Within five working days of the event, Clinks will retain 100% of the fee and no refund will be applicable.
- If you do not attend the event Clinks will retain 100% of the fee, unless a legitimate reason for not attending can be provided. Such decisions are at the discretion of Clinks.
- If you wish to send a substitute delegate, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. There is no administrative charge for doing this. However, if the event pricing is dependent upon membership status or organisation type, the fee may change and an additional cost may be incurred.
- Clinks reserves the right to cancel, postpone or otherwise alter the content or date of an event without notice. In such circumstances, Clinks may, at its own discretion, return any payment received without penalty of a cancellation charge.
All of the above are, at all times, at the full discretion of Clinks.