- Provide an accessible summary of the key themes in the desistance literature;
- Explore how VCSE Sector organisations can use the theory to demonstrate the success of their work to policy makers, funders, commissioners and prime providers;
- Give examples of practical steps VCSE Sector organisations can take to support their service users further, informed by desistance theory.
- Has the guide inspired you to do anything differently? If so, how?
- How do you think learning about desistance theory could be shared between organisations?
Latest on Twitter
The RR3 special interest group on Covid-19 will today convene voluntary sector leaders to discuss what is needed to mitigate the impacts of the virus on CJS voluntary organisations and the service users they support. We'll publish the key points from the discussion in a blog.