- Provide an accessible summary of the key themes in the desistance literature;
- Explore how VCSE Sector organisations can use the theory to demonstrate the success of their work to policy makers, funders, commissioners and prime providers;
- Give examples of practical steps VCSE Sector organisations can take to support their service users further, informed by desistance theory.
- Has the guide inspired you to do anything differently? If so, how?
- How do you think learning about desistance theory could be shared between organisations?
Latest on Twitter
#CrimeandConsequence: What should happen to people who commit criminal offences? is now available to read online for free on our website and to purchase from @KoestlerArts. https://clinks.org/publication/crime-and-consequence https://koestlerarts.org.uk/shop/books/crime-and-consequence-2/