- Provide an accessible summary of the key themes in the desistance literature;
- Explore how VCSE Sector organisations can use the theory to demonstrate the success of their work to policy makers, funders, commissioners and prime providers;
- Give examples of practical steps VCSE Sector organisations can take to support their service users further, informed by desistance theory.
- Has the guide inspired you to do anything differently? If so, how?
- How do you think learning about desistance theory could be shared between organisations?
Latest on Twitter
We are extremely disappointed that the JCVI advice on phase 2 of the COVID vaccination programme does not prioritise people in prison and those who work with them, including voluntary sector staff and volunteers https://gov.uk/government/publications/priority-groups-for-phase-2-of-the-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-programme-advice-from-the-jcvi/jcvi-interim-statement-on-phase-2-of-the-covid-19-vaccination-programme