- Provide an accessible summary of the key themes in the desistance literature;
- Explore how VCSE Sector organisations can use the theory to demonstrate the success of their work to policy makers, funders, commissioners and prime providers;
- Give examples of practical steps VCSE Sector organisations can take to support their service users further, informed by desistance theory.
- Has the guide inspired you to do anything differently? If so, how?
- How do you think learning about desistance theory could be shared between organisations?
Latest on Twitter
.@hibiscuscharity have launched a report - funded by Clinks - which explores the complex issues faced by Black, minoritised and migrant women in contact with the CJS and the resulting impacts on their mental health.
Read the report here: https://hibiscusinitiatives.org.uk/media/2023/06/rmc-mental-health-report-document.pdf