- Provide an accessible summary of the key themes in the desistance literature;
- Explore how VCSE Sector organisations can use the theory to demonstrate the success of their work to policy makers, funders, commissioners and prime providers;
- Give examples of practical steps VCSE Sector organisations can take to support their service users further, informed by desistance theory.
- Has the guide inspired you to do anything differently? If so, how?
- How do you think learning about desistance theory could be shared between organisations?
Latest on Twitter
We welcome Richard Oldfield’s independent review of the probation Dynamic Framework, which echoes many of the issues we’ve consistently raised and recommendations that we’ve made. Read more about the review in our guest blog from Richard Oldfield: https://www.clinks.org/community/blog-posts/independent-review-probatio…