Are you a Clinks member? We want to see the good work your organisation is doing with people in the criminal justice system. Enter our photography competition and you could win tickets to a Clinks event of your choice and one day’s free consultation from a consultant on our directory, as well as see your work used in our publications and online.
We are looking for the best photos around the theme of ‘Resilience’. We want you to show us the resilience of your organisation and of the people you work with. You can be as creative as you like - we are especially looking for photographs that show the human side of what you do, and pictures that include people, though that is not a criteria for entry.
Photos will be judged anonymously by a panel of Clinks staff. Photos must be submitted in JPEG format and be a maximum of 15 MB – please send high resolution images, minimum 300ppi.
Please see the rules below (also available to download) for more details. The consent form can be downloaded here.
First: Tickets to an event of your choice and one day’s free consultation from a consultant on our list
Second: Tickets to an event of your choice
“Resilience”- be as creative as you like with this theme.
Rules and regulations
- A panel of judges from Clinks will select a winner. All entries seen by the judges will be anonymous
- All photo’s entered can be used by Clinks in promotional material- entrants must have permission from their subjects if pictures feature identifiable people. All entries must include a consent form. Entrants do not have to be experienced photographers with expensive cameras – just a smartphone is fine.
- To enter, you must be over 18.
- Photos featuring people are preferred. People included in photos must be over 18 or have a guardian sign the consent form. It is the responsibility of the entrant to have the rights to the photograph, as well as ensuring that anyone featuring in the photograph has given consent. You should also send us the consent forms alongside the entries.
- Photos should not be subject to any copyright restrictions which would restrict us from using them in our publicity
- No watermarks, signatures or dates may be added to the images.
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG format and be a maximum of 15 MB – please send high resolution images, minimum 300ppi.
- We reserve the right to publish any photographs entered in the contest in Clinks promotional material including publications, website and social media.
- Where photos are used in publications they will be attributed to the organisation that submitted them
- The deadline for entries is the 8th December. Our panel of judges will decide on the shortlist, winner and runner up, and these will be announced within two weeks of the closing date. Send entries to Photos@clinks.org
Have fun and good luck!
Reflections on the Race and Justice Network
Latest on Twitter
We have published our annual report and financial statements 2021-22. The report sets out our activities, achievements this year and plans for future work towards our strategic goals. Read the full report here: https://bit.ly/3iMbdX7