We’re looking for committed and compassionate professionals who share our enthusiasm for changing lives. We are recruiting hourly paid sessional workers, available for a variety of shifts as and when required in our Westminster service, supporting people who have experienced homelessness. You will interact with people on a day to day basis; coaching, supporting and empowering them to achieve their hopes and aspirations, focusing on the future and encouraging positive steps to improving their quality of life. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in what is an extremely rewarding field. You will also have the opportunity to apply for all of our vacancies; including internal only roles.
The role includes a fair hourly rate for every hour worked and also includes a payment towards holiday pay.
What can we offer you in return?
- Long established local employer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Pay Review
- Central location (near Team Valley Retail Park - Gateshead) with Free onsite parking
- Employee Pension scheme 5% Employee / 3% Employer
- Death in Service Benefit
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- CLUB Scheme – Access to Online Discounts
- Comprehensive Learning & Development Opportunities