Humankind is a vibrant and growing charity with over 30 years' experience working with individuals, families and communities affected by health and social inequalities across the country with a focus on improving people’s wellbeing. Humankind is one of England’s most successful home-grown charities. We have over 1,100 staff and around 100 volunteers providing services for over 20,000 people. Our specialist services include substance use, clinical, employment training and education, housing services, housing support and health, young people and families’ services.
Our Innovative Stars service is an integrated provision which includes harm reduction, care coordination, clinical interventions, recovery planning and aftercare. This service will run for at least five years with potential for further contract extensions. This exciting new service has 3 Hubs across the county of Staffordshire:-
- North – Newcastle-under-Lyme & Staffordshire Moorlands.
- West – Stafford, Cannock and surrounding areas.
- East – Burton, Tamworth and surrounding areas.
We have the pleasure to offer an exciting new opportunity to the right the person in the North Staffordshire area.
Due to internal staff promotion we have a vacancy for a care coordinator in North Staffordshire (Newcastle and Staffordshire Moorlands) who will be responsible for a case load of complex substance misuse cases who are striving to achieve and maintain abstinence in a safe and planned way from their problem substance.
What we can offer you:
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning & Development opportunities