Humankind is a vibrant and growing charity with over 30 years' experience working with individuals, families and communities affected by health and social inequalities across the country with a focus on improving people’s wellbeing. Humankind is one of England’s most successful home-grown charities. We have over 1,100 staff and around 100 volunteers providing services for over 20,000 people. Our specialist services include substance use, clinical, employment training and education, housing services, housing support and health, young people and families’ services.
Our Innovative Stars service is an integrated provision which includes harm reduction, care coordination, clinical interventions, recovery planning and aftercare. This service will run for at least five years with potential for further contract extensions. This exciting new service has 3 Hubs across the county of Staffordshire:-
- North – Newcastle-under-Lyme & Staffordshire Moorlands.
- West – Stafford, Cannock and surrounding areas.
- East – Burton, Tamworth and surrounding areas.
We have the pleasure to offer several exciting new opportunities to the right the people in the North Staffordshire area.
There is an exciting opportunity to join the HOPE (Health, Outreach, Prevention and Education) team in North Staffordshire working with clients who are preparing for abstinence and require signposting to recovery based activity and services. Additionally the team will be responsible for delivering annual campaigns and events.
What we can offer you:
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning & Development opportunities