Humankind is a vibrant and growing charity with over 30 years' experience working with individuals, families and communities affected by health and social inequalities across the country with a focus on improving people’s wellbeing. Humankind is one of England’s most successful home-grown charities. We have over 1,100 staff and around 100 volunteers providing services for over 20,000 people. Our specialist services include substance use, clinical, employment training and education, housing services, housing support and health, young people and families’ services.
Our Innovative Stars service is an integrated provision which includes harm reduction, care coordination, clinical interventions, recovery planning and aftercare. This service will run for at least five years with potential for further contract extensions. This exciting new service has 3 Hubs across the county of Staffordshire:-
- North – Newcastle-under-Lyme & Staffordshire Moorlands.
- West – Stafford, Cannock and surrounding areas.
- East – Burton, Tamworth and surrounding areas.
We have the pleasure to offering an exciting new opportunity to the right the person in the Staffordshire area.
The criminal justice team work across the County and have a vacancy for a permanent senior care coordinator who can be based in any area and will report to the West Team manager. The role will involve direct line management of the criminal justice care coordinators and the continued development of the offender management partnerships across Staffordshire.
Candidates will be recruited within the advertised range, please do not automatically expect initial recruitment to be at the top end, as this will depend on experience and enables progression in role through the Humankind development process.
What we can offer you:
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning & Development opportunities