In April 2020; our brand new treatment and recovery services in Staffordshire went live, providing a safe environment in which people can develop their life skills, and confidence to achieve and maintain recovery and abstinence from their substance misuse, successfully re-integrate into society, and become active, contributing citizens.
Working as part of a city wide team you will provide first class administrative support to the clinical team. You will have excellent communications, organisation and prioritisation skills to effectively manage your workload.
As directed by the Team Manager the SPOC worker (Single Point of Contact worker) will be an integral member of the dynamic team, using their abilities and skills to:
- Organise and manage information
- Communicate effectively with a range of people
- Manage a number of priorities
- Keep calm under pressure to ensure your success in this post
If you’re looking for a change and want to be involved in the development of an outstanding substance misuse service then now is the time to join Humankind.
What we can offer you:
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning & Development opportunities