An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Practitioner within the County Durham Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service.
County Durham Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service is a service made up of several key partners led by Humankind, enabling the development of a peer led, recovery community. Providing a safe environment in which people can develop the life skills, and confidence to achieve and maintain recovery and abstinence from their substance misuse, successfully re-integrate into society, and become active, contributing citizens.
Working within the Durham City hub at the Centre for Change you will be an integral part of the operational management group for the service.
Your role will involve the line management of staff and completions of supervisions and monthly case file audits.
You will provide training and guidance to all staff while deputising for the Centre Manager when necessary.
The post holder will be expected to work closely with partner agencies in community and outreach settings. The post holder will support parents/carers where appropriate.
Humankind is an established provider of substance misuse, health, young people and families, employment and training, education and housing services.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
What we can offer you:
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning & Development opportunities