To help us achieve these ambitions, we are recruiting for a Lead Practitioner for our Recovery Co-Ordination Team to be based in our South Tyneside Adult Recovery Service.
Humankind are an established provider of substance misuse, health, young people and families, employment training and education and housing services. We are proud to be a national charity based in the North East, promoting fair chances for all.
This service supports residents of South Tyneside with Drug and Alcohol needs. The successful post holder will match our organisational ambition and commitment to provide the highest standards of service delivery across South Tyneside, engaging with local communities and supporting their priorities.
Main Duties for the role will include:
• Supervisory responsibility for recovery co-ordination staff within the integrated service team.
• Supervise and maintain delivery and performance of recovery co-ordination and PSI pathways within the wider service delivery model.
• Take a lead role in development of effective and collaborative recovery co-ordination and PSI pathways within the integrated service model.
• Take a lead role in the effective day-to-day operation of a designated service premises, coordinating service delivery elements, staffing and the working environment.
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
What we can offer you:
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning & Development opportunities