We are looking for a strong technical lead for our IT department. You will need to be conversant in a broad range of technical areas including cyber security, infrastructure (On prem and cloud-based solutions), Networking, the Microsoft Office suite including Active Directory and Azure. You understand and can navigate your way through complex tasks, prioritising as appropriate. You have strong problem-solving skills with a flair for lateral thinking. You are a person who gets things done. You will have technical experience of Microsoft Office Suite specifically MS Teams, Sharepoint, Onedrive.
You will need to be
• A skilled project manager with appropriate qualifications with experience of both agile and waterfall methodologies.
• Conversant with a range of hardware, software, and telephony solutions for large organisations
• ITIL practitioner
• Experience of working in an IT PMO environment and delivering complex work at fast pace to a high standard
Please read the full Job Description and Person Specification prior to applying for this position.
Humankind is an established provider of health and social care services including substance misuse, health young people and families, work and skills, offending and housing services.
In the last 3 years we have trebled in size. In 2020/21 we have a projected turnover of circa £60 million pounds and will employ in excess of 1500 staff, expanding from a turnover of £27 million pounds and 700 staff in a matter of two years.
We are a national provider with a need to engage and support staff and beneficiaries and advocate for improvements to their lives to enable everyone to have Fairer Chances.
With our recent encouraging growth, we need to take steps to manage this growth effectively and position ourselves to further develop the organisation. We want to continue our vision to be an impactful and innovative health and social care provider.
We are flexible on location with a preference for County Durham or Leeds based.
What we can offer you:
· Up to 32 days Annual Leave per year
· Competitive company pension scheme with employer contributions
· Life Assurance Scheme
· Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
· Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Learning & Development opportunities