We believe in the power of your personal lived-experience of the criminal justice system.
We believe with the right opportunity, encouragement and support everybody can change.
Do you want to use your experience to enable others to change the system from within?
If you do, then this is the right place for you!
Does this sound like you?
- Been in prison or on probation?
- A People person and a good listener?
- Good IT/literacy/numeracy skills?
- Turned your life around and want to help others?
- Have something to give and can say what it is?
- Manage your own life well, and can prove it?
- Highly motivated and passionate about change?
If the answer to ALL of these is yes, then we want you…!
What's on offer?
- A selection of full and part-time positions
- 12 month fixed-term contract
- Up to £25,000 depending on experience (pro-rata for part-time)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
* The post is subject to a 6 month probationary period and Enhanced DBS check
WORKING ACROSS ESSEX
WORKING IN HMP PETERBOROUGH PRISON (MEN'S PRISON)
WORKING IN PRISONS ACROSS BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, HERTFORDSHIRE & CAMBRIDGESHIRE
WORKING ACROSS CORNWALL, DORSET & DEVON
WORKING ACROSS BRISTOL. GLOUCESTERSHIRE, SOMERSET AND WILTSHIRE