We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives, building stronger communities and reducing crime. Last year alone we helped support, house, educate, advise and speak out for 38,000 disadvantaged young people and adults - and you could now help us make an even bigger impact going forward.
Who we are looking for?
A Project worker to support the lives of service users using our services by providing direct housing related support services together with housing and property management to an individuals or groups of individuals in conjunction with Senior Support Workers, Assistant Support workers, the team Manager and any appropriate external support agencies with the aim of achieving a successful move-on and other measurable outcomes. There may also be a requirement to work on own in the community and/or service setting. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with service users offering creative and innovative supported opportunities for them to improve their quality of life develop their skills and make decisions about their future.
- Draw up and deliver support in accordance with a support plan drawn up during discussion between the service user and their Support worker and /or Senior Support Worker.
- Act as individual 'keyworker' to a group of identified service users, taking lead responsibility within Nacro for the co-ordination and delivery of their support.
- Apply safeguarding procedures.
- Keep appropriate records of interventions with Service users and inform other staff of relevant issues.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
A full driving licence and own vehicle is essential.