Are you a strategic, target-driven and organised individual, skilled at building relationships and strategically developing income from Trusts and Foundations? Do you have a proven track record of implementing strategy, writing proposals and securing five- and six-figure gifts?
Then join St Giles Trust as our highly motivated Trusts and Foundation Manager, where you will develop and implement a Trusts and Foundations strategy that generates substantial new income from Trusts, Foundations and other grant making organisations.
About St Giles Trust
An ambitious, well-established charity that helps people facing adversity to find jobs, homes and the right support they need. Central to our ethos is our belief that people with first-hand experience of successfully overcoming issues such as an offending background, homelessness, addictions and gang involvement, hold the key to positive change in others.
About this exciting opportunity
Our successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Fundraising to identify funding opportunities and secure large restricted and unrestricted donations from Trust and Foundations. You will also be expected to oversee the implementation of the Trust and Foundation strategy, regularly monitoring targets and amending it where necessary to ensure its effectiveness, plus monitoring Trust and Foundation income against targets.
Overseeing the stewardship of existing Trusts and Foundation supporters to SGT and managing the Trusts and Foundations Officer are also two key aspects of this role, as is identifying and successfully bringing in new business, with a focus on high value Trust relationships.
What we are looking for:
- Substantial experience of successfully securing and managing high value complex grants from
charitable Trusts and Foundations
- Experience of setting and implementing strategy for raising income from Trusts and Foundations
- Demonstrable experience of developing and securing six-figure multi-year trust grants
- Experience of line management and of managing a fundraising team
- A sound understanding of the needs and issues faced by socially disadvantaged people
- An outstanding communicator, verbal and written, with excellent interpersonal and prioritisation skills
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, generous leave allowance, staff pension, flexible working, a mentoring programme, an advice and counselling service, season ticket loan and much more.
Closing date: 11pm, April 22nd, 2019.
Interview date: 1st / 2nd May 2019.