Job Title: Finance/Administrative Assistant
Reports to: CEO
Hours: 32 per month to be worked flexibly
Pay: £13 - £15 per hour on a self employed basis
Coaching Inside and Out (CIAO) is at an exciting point in its development.
Our vision is that all people convicted of offences, or at risk of offending,
are offered life coaching so they can help themselves and others. To support this ambition we appointed out first CEO in 2018.
To support this ambition we are looking for a dynamic and flexible administrator who has a working knowledge of accounting practices, strong Microsoft excel skills and is highly organised.
Tasks and workload will vary according to the phase in the month. For this reason we are looking for someone who is highly autonomous and can work flexibly to meet demand. You will be home based and need a suitable home office set up.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to enjoy a wide and varied role, which adds real value to the organisation which may be shaped to grow as CIAO develops further.
- Recording financial transactions and coding to projects
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Completion of VAT return
- Maintaining company ledgers
- Chasing outstanding invoices by phone and email
- Designing and maintaining excel data collection records for service delivery
- Maintaining training records for staff and coaches
- Liaising with CEO to send out communications to trustees, coaches and friends of CIAO
- Proof reading and contributing to internal communications
- Organising and booking venues for development events for coaches
- Issuing letters of agreement to coaches and maintaining accurate records these
- Other administrative tasks as agreed with the CEO
As the organisation develops the role may evolve. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to try new things and will ask for help when they need it.