Life Cycle is growing! We seek an experienced Fundraising Manager to join our award-winning charity and help people experience the benefits of cycling.
Skilled in identifying opportunities, you’ll write compelling grant applications and take major funding applications from concept to successful award. This dynamic role gives opportunity for you to collaborate across the organisation, as a key communicator with our stakeholders - as part of the Senior Leadership team and as line manager to a Fundraising Assistant.
In this role, you’ll use your fundraising experience to explore exciting opportunities to diversify our charitable income. Working with the CEO, you’ll devise a roadmap to shape Life Cycle’s future direction.
This is an exciting time to join us! If you want to work with a newly refreshed brand, updated IT systems, a healthy pipeline of previous donors, and line management by a CEO with a professional background as a fundraiser - this is the role for you!
For a full Job Description and Person Specifications, please download the recruitment pack on our website!
- Salary of £34,439 - £42,092. This is pending a cost-of-living increase.
- Pension scheme (5% of salary).
- 31 days holiday per annum (pro-rata).
- Company sick pay.
- Staff discounts on refurbished bikes.
- Cycle to work scheme and Techscheme.
- Free cycle training and an annual bike check-up.
- Discounted Endura cycle clothing.