We seek to engage with the reform of rehabilitation and potential partners for delivery of solutions. We have bases for operations across North West England and in Yorkshire and our programmes are replicable across the UK. We have a flexible, scalable and economical delivery capacity. We want to talk to potential partners including prime contractors and other tier 2 and 3 deliverers.
We have proven expertise in delivering effective programmes for diverse groups such as :
• Young people at risk of offending/custody
• Gang members/violent offenders
• Troubled families engagement/intervention
• Young women at risk of exploitation
• NEET to EET provision
• Building resilience
• Care leavers, ex-service personnel and other vulnerable groups
All we do is supported by research and evidence.