National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance
As a member of Clinks you are also eligible for membership of the National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance.
The National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance's vision is to promote access to arts and creative opportunities as a springboard to positive change for all those who come into contact with the criminal justice system. They provide a network to promote, develop and support high quality arts practice in criminal justice settings, influencing and informing government, commissioners and the public.
They have over 800 members delivering creative opportunities to people in prison, on probation and in the community, with impressive, internationally recognised results. The Alliance provides a collective voice at policy level and develops evidence to make the case for the arts in prison, probation and community settings, raising the profile and quality of the arts in criminal justice settings.
For more information, please visit the National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance's website.
Directory of Social Change
Clinks members can claim a 20% discount with Directory of Social Change.
Directory of Social Change provide training courses, publications, online databases, research, conferences, a bookshop and lots of free resources on their website, including top tips and best practice articles. If you work for a charity, they aim to support you in everything you do.
Scrutton Bland Insurance
Insurance is an essential purchase for voluntary organisations. Clinks is working with Scrutton Bland Insurance Group to offer our members a specialised service, with brokers who understand that the charity insurance market can be difficult to navigate for organisations who work with people involved in the criminal justice system.
Scrutton Bland offers a range of insurance products designed to meet the different needs of charitable organisations. This offer to Clinks members extends to:
- A minimum of 5% discount on the insurance premium
- A free advice helpline on insurance risk management
- A full review of your existing insurance requirements
- A full market exercise to provide alternative insurers and premiums.
Scrutton Bland has had a dedicated charity insurance department for the past eight years and works with clients throughout the UK. They are a member of the Willis Commercial Network, which handles around £300 million in insurance premiums, and have developed relationships with insurance providers who understand the charity sector.
Scrutton Bland have their own exclusive charity policy with the following benefits:
- Public liability provided with optional liability limits of up to £10,000,000
- Public liability extends to cover abuse up to the aforementioned limit of liability
- Cover for events with up to 500 attendees / participants
- Money cover included as standard up to £5,000 during business hours and £3,000 in an unspecified safe out of hours
- Cardinus risk management services
- Free 24 hour counselling helpline available for all employees and volunteers
- Exclusively available via Scrutton Bland financial services
- Professional Indemnity including breach of duty up to a limit of £5,000,000
- Trustee Indemnity up to a limit of £5,000,000 including organisational liability.
Clinks members would benefit from the above and receive an additional 5% discount.
To take advantage of this offer call 01206 838 439 or email email@example.com
For more information, please visit Scrutton Bland's website.