NATIONAL CRIMINAL JUSTICE ARTS ALLIANCE
As a member of Clinks you are also entitled to membership of the National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance, at no extra cost.
The National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance's vision is to promote access to arts and creative opportunities as a springboard to positive change for all those who come into contact with the Criminal Justice System. They provide a network to promote, develop and support high quality arts practice in criminal justice settings, influencing and informing government, commissioners and the public.
They have over 800 members delivering creative opportunities to people in prison, on probation and in the community, with impressive, internationally recognised results.
They provide a collective voice at policy level and develop evidence to make the case for arts in prison, probation and community settings, raising the profile and quality of the arts in criminal justice settings. They do this by:
- promoting arts organisations via their website, conferences and providing networking opportunities
- building the evidence base with their online Evidence Library, research and events
- supporting and informing policy through regular meetings, consultations and developing relationships with key influencers
- practice development via mentoring, conferences and sharing good practice case studies
- developing audiences through events, social media and working with national and sector press
For more information, please visit the National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance's website
DIRECTORY OF SOCIAL CHANGE OFFER FOR CLINKS MEMBERS
Clinks members can claim a 20% discount with Directory of Social Change, a leading provider of funding sources, training and publications to the voluntary sector.
Directory of Social Change provide training courses, publications, online databases, research, conferences, a bookshop and lots of free resources on their website, including top tips and best practice articles. If you work for a charity, they aim to support you in everything you do.
Click here for more information
SCRUTTON BLAND INSURANCE OFFER FOR CLINKS MEMBERS
Insurance is an essential purchase for voluntary sector organisations but you don't want to spend any more on it than you have to. Clinks is working with Scrutton Bland Insurance Group to offer our members a specialised service with brokers who understand that the charity insurance market can be difficult to navigate for organisations who work with people involved in the Criminal Justice System.
Scrutton Bland offers a range of insurance products designed to meet the different needs of charitable organisations. The great offer to Clinks’ members extends to:
- A minimum of 5% discount on the insurance premium
- A free advice helpline on insurance risk management
- A full review of your existing insurance requirements
- A full market exercise to provide alternative insurers and premiums
Scrutton Bland has had a dedicated charity insurance department for the past eight years and works with clients throughout the UK. They are a member of the Willis Commercial Network, which handles around £300 million in insurance premiums, and have developed relationships with insurance providers who understand the charity sector.
To take advantage of this offer call Freephone 08000 121 131 or email email@example.com
For more information, please visit Scrutton Bland's website