Working with conviction
Working with conviction
- Chris Stacey, Co-director, Unlock – the implications of the Charities Act ‘automatic disqualification’ rules for involving people with convictions as trustees and senior staff.
- Richard Davis-Lyons, Head of Recruitment, Working Chance and Nicole Gall, Candidate, Working Chance – the experience of supporting people with convictions into employment.
- Ryan Harman, Advice and Information Manager, Prison Reform Trust and Ghazala Ashraf, Adviser, Prison Reform Trust – providing opportunities for people on release on temporary licence.
Terms and Conditions
Payment can be made securely by PayPal on the event booking system on the Clinks website.
If payment cannot be made by PayPal, customers can request an invoice which can be paid by bank transfer or cheque. Invoice requests should be made to email@example.com.
Clinks reserves the right to refuse admission for any failure by a customer to pay fees for the event prior to the start of the event.
Customer cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your organisation name and delegate contact details.
If you cancel your booking:
- 1 month or more before the event, no charges will be incurred. If payment has been made, a refund will be arranged.
- Less than 1 month, but more than five working days before the event, Clinks will retain 50% of the fee and a refund can be arranged.
- Within five working days of the event, Clinks will retain 100% of the fee.
- If you do not attend the event Clinks will retain 100% of the fee, unless a legitimate reason for not attending can be provided..
- For free events, Clinks may advertise a ‘no show’ charge which will be applicable to delegates who have not submitted written notice of their absence prior to the event.
- If you wish to send a substitute delegate, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. If the event pricing is dependent upon membership the fee may change and an additional cost may be incurred.
Clinks reserves the right to cancel, postpone or otherwise alter the content or date of an event without notice. In such circumstances, Clinks may, at its own discretion, return any payment received without penalty of a cancellation charge.
Your personal data - read the full Privacy Statement
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.clinks.org.
- Information you provide when booking for a Clinks event or training course.
How we use your personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To maintain our organisational records.
- To provide you with information concerning the Voluntary and Community Sector, criminal justice system, and Clinks products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service and website.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may communicate with you by email, telephone, letter or other reasonable means with updates and information about goods and services we believe may be of interest to you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by Clinks, please also email firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘Unsubscribe’ in the email subject.written notice of their absence prior to the event