Organisational support offered
With 10 years of consultancy work behind me, you will find me trustworthy and capable, supportive but able to challenge too. My clients range from those in criminal justice to community centres, advice agencies and youth work. This breadth of exposure to new thinking and developments across many specialisms keeps my work fresh and well-informed.
I offer the following specialisms:
- Evaluation, understanding and evidencing ‘what works’ in your services
- Strategy and direction
- In-depth organisational healthchecks (I co-wrote the Taking Your Temperature guide for Clinks)
- Preparation for tendering/commissioning and writing better bids
- Scoping projects for funding then writing successful grant applications
- Improving governance with Boards of Trustees or Directors
- Management and leadership mentoring for CEOs and senior staff.
The way I work is to build your skills and capacity for the future – which is a better investment for you than having an expert come in and do it all for you! My work is normally consolidated for you with a written report.
I’m happy to travel – but I also have several clients around the country whom I seldom see in person, but have worked successfully with them by phone and email over the years.