Clinks events Terms and Conditions
Events terms and conditions
- Payment can be made securely by PayPal on the event booking system on the Clinks website.
- If payment cannot be made by PayPal, customers can request an invoice which can be paid by bank transfer or cheque. Invoice requests should be made to email@example.com.
- Clinks reserves the right to refuse admission for any failure by a customer to pay fees for the event prior to the start of the event.
- Customer cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your organisation name and delegate contact details.
- If you cancel your booking:
- 1 month or more before the event, no charges will be incurred. If payment has been made, a refund will be arranged.
- Less than 1 month, but more than five working days before the event, Clinks will retain 50% of the fee and a refund can be arranged for the remainder.
- Within five working days of the event, Clinks will retain 100% of the fee and no refund will be applicable.
- If you do not attend the event Clinks will retain 100% of the fee, unless a legitimate reason for not attending can be provided. Such decisions are at the discretion of Clinks.
- For free events, Clinks may advertise a ‘no show’ charge which will be applicable to delegates who have not submitted written notice of their absence prior to the event.
- If you wish to send a substitute delegate, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. There is no administrative charge for doing this, however if the event pricing is dependent upon membership the fee may change and an additional cost may be incurred.
- Clinks reserves the right to cancel, postpone or otherwise alter the content or date of an event without notice. In such circumstances, Clinks may, at its own discretion, return any payment received without penalty of a cancellation charge.
Bursaries and associated travel costs
- We may be able to offer bursaries to cover course/transport costs to small VCS organisations working with offenders and/or their families. If bursaries are available then this will be advertised.
- Clinks will be unable to provide help with accommodation costs.
- It is advised not to make travel arrangements until you have received confirmation of your booking and joining instructions. We endeavor to provide joining instructions at least 2 weeks in advance.
All of the above are, at all times, at the full discretion of Clinks
- Photographers may be present at Clinks events. Photos taken may be used in Clinks publications and publicity materials.
- If you do not wish to have your photo taken or used, you must notify Clinks at time of booking.