Mission, vision, strategic aims
...is of a vibrant and independent Voluntary and Community Sector working with informed and engaged communities to enable the rehabilitation of offenders for the benefit of society.
Our mission is to...
...support, represent and campaign for the Voluntary and Community Sector working with offenders. We aim to ensure the Sector and all those with whom they work, are informed and engaged in order to transform the lives of offenders.
Our strategic objectives...
set the direction of the organisation and state our priorities for the next ten years. All our work should relate to one or more of our strategic objectives, which should in turn relate to our mission.
The strategic objectives are:
1. Promoting the work of the Voluntary and Community Sector in the Criminal Justice System
2. Providing specialist support to organisations working with offenders, with a particular focus on small and community organisations, to support provision of effective and innovative services
3. Representation within the Criminal Justice System of the Sector and those who use it
4. Identifying priority areas which the Voluntary and Community Sector in the Criminal Justice System faces, and working together to find and implement solutions
5. Clinks being effective, efficient and professional in its work and operations